Sunday, January 16, 2011

Best Dress

While I am fully aware that many bloggers will be posting their favorite looks from the Golden Globes, I just had to do it!



I wish wish wish we had places to go and things to do that involved getting this dressed up, because I'm so jealous! These are my favorites.....

Mila Kunis


in this AMAZING emerald number! I just might have a girl crush on her.
Thank gawd that she broke up with weirdo Macaulay Culkin.




Sandra Bullock



Loving the bangs, loving the gown, you go girl. Yes, I said that circa 1999.


Olivia Wilde


in the ultimate princess dress. i. want. one.



Anne Hathaway


looks stunning as always in this Armani Prive gown......making shoulder pads work!






And finally, Lea Michelle.


What I wouldn't do to wear this Oscar de la Renta confection. She looks sweet and sexy at the same time; the ultimate combination!




I just realized.....all my picks are brunette. Sorry blondies, brown hair is having a moment.


BUT.....if I had to pick a favorite from the blonde contingency, it would have to be


January Jones


she is, I believe, what they would call smokin.'






Who were your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. I missed it! Alton got the apple TV not to mention all the football on yesterday. I was too tired to fight... anyway, I too am delighted that Mila has moved on! She looks amazing in your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra in bangs..looking good! Even though they were brunettes I loved your picks :)

    ReplyDelete