Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My sweet baby girl


I have to share some pictures we just received from Gemma's photo shoot in Kansas City recently. We had the same photographer take Griffin's pictures at 4 months, and they turned out beautifully so we HAD to do the same thing for Miss Gemma!


These were taken by Issac Alongi, he really does a fabulous job of capturing the moment - I love that all you need is a white background and a mostly naked baby!





And just for comparison's sake, here are Griffin's 4 month pictures by Issac.





5 comments:

  1. okay so it's clear you make adorable babies! I'm seriously loving the tutu, why are girl baby clothing & props so much cuter then boys?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great shots!!! She is getting so big! We have to get together again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and love it! I adore a black and white photo of a baby mostly nude. We did my sons at 3 weeks, I was trying to get an annoucement picture (got a great one) but now I am wishing I had done some pics at a little older age too. 4 months is a great age when they are just starting to smile. Gorgeous pictures!

    http://designerbagsanddirtydiapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them!! they look so much alike.

    ReplyDelete