Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Need a new handbag?

Came across this today on Shopbop....








It's the Saddlery Sophie Bag, and it goes for $478. Not terrible for your everyday bag, right? If you used it all 365 days of the year (which you would because it's season-less), that comes out to $1.31/day. I mean, when you look at it like that it's practically FREE. Ha ha!



I know someone will find that logic funny - definitely my friends who are quite aware of my handbag obsession/collection.


But for those of you who are always asking me - what's a great everyday bag? This is it!


It also comes in Putty:




And in Black:



But the Saddle color is by far my favorite!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I think I love the putty color! Btw - that's what my husband calls 'Ruthie math' - I don't get it, it seems perfectly logical to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthie I have Mollie Math as well. IT makes PERFECT sense in MY head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!! Mollie Math makes sense to me...I have been eyeing a new bag (b/c the one I have suddenly doesn't seem right anymore?!) so maybe I need Sarah Math!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum! i have the same logic when it comes to boots! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aghhh love this!! Less than $2 a day? I like the sound of that haha!

    ReplyDelete