Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Boots No 7

Another thing I found in Kansas City, completely by accident, was a new skin care routine.  In my nutty packing Christmas night, I failed to remember my many face creams (day and night)!!  So I wandered into my sisters bathroom and........found some amazing product.  Totally affordable too, which I love.

The British drugstore chain, Boots, started selling their products here in the United States in the recent past.  The skincare routine Amy (my sis) is using is from their No 7 line.  I used the daytime and nighttime moisturizers, as well as the Beauty Serum, and I was hooked after just one use.  So I picked up the line myself and have been using it for about a week now.  For real - my skin looks better.  I don't know what's so different about it but my skin is thanking me!

Here are the items - available at Target and Drugstore.com most notably.  

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Protection Intense Beauty Serum  $22.99
Anti-aging is getting intense with Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum. Retinyl Palmitate, antioxidants, firming peptides and alfalfa extract work together to help reduce the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles on your skin by up to 50% in just 4 weeks! Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum is a 2010 Good Housekeeping Anti-Aging Award

Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream  $19.99
A rich moisturizing cream to help restore the skin overnight. Works while the skin is at rest to leave it feeling refreshed, soft and smooth. Contains some of the same key ingredients found in Protect & Perfect (Restore & Renew) Beauty Serum, coupled with fantastic moisturizers to leave skin softer, smoother and younger looking.
Boots No7 Lifting & Firming Day Cream SPF8  $19.99
Our most advanced anti-aging moisturizer that visibly firms the skin in just 2 weeks. Created for skin that is starting to lose some of its youthful tone and plumpness. This powerful day cream contains peptide technology which boosts collagen and elastin to firm the skin and reduce lines and wrinkles. Day by day, it chases away the signs of skin aging, evens skin tone and fades dark spots. Your skin will be firmer and look amazingly lifted, tightened and youthful. We've blended an energizing complex with rich, feel-good moisturizers to smooth your skin and restore natural radiance. At the same time, SPF 8 protects your skin from the aging effects of the sun.
Created with Care. We've created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust. It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most sensitive skin, so you'll know it will be good to yours.
Dermatologically tested. SPF 8.



2 comments:

  1. OK, I have been dying to try Boots. I heard it was great too! Definitely next on my list of things to buy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mollie! STOP. I just ordered those darn jeans from Bop and now this?? I am going to Target today...although I haven't seen this in our store?? Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough!

    ReplyDelete