Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Boden



Has anyone taken a look at what Boden has done for babies this season? Not only do they have adorable baby girl ensembles, but the baby boy stuff is cute too! Anyone out there who has a boy will agree with me that this is tough to find. I'm dying........here are my top 5:









baby Boden #3 - just girls


baby Boden #4



baby Boden #5 - just boys

If you've never shopped Boden before, you should! Boden is a UK based clothing line that has grown by leaps and bounds since launching only menswear in 1991. I had an in-home Boden trunk show last year (which sadly they don't do anymore), and I think everyone that came and purchased has loved their Boden goods. They not only have baby & kids clothing and accessories, but Boden for adults too! I got my husband a great pair of swim trunks for our trip to Hawaii a couple of months ago and he was definitely stylin.' The quality is amazing, it all washes and wears really well (important for a messy toddler boy, let me tell you!).

Also super exciting is that since Boden stopped doing the in-home trunk shows, select Nordstroms have started carrying miniBoden, so if you prefer to shop with them, click HERE to see their selection online.


Also right now they have 20% off if you spend $150 or more. Pretty good deal!

5 comments:

  1. not to mention you usually can get free shipping BOTH ways! I love miniBoden too Mollie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE Boden! Julian wore a lot of it as a baby, it's just so stinking cute! Did you know that Nordstrom now sells it in store? They have an exclusive...not all stores, but guess what, Oak Park Mall has it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie,
    Thanks, I'm so excited to hear Nordstrom now carries Boden. I love their stuff for kids and adults and am glad to see it in person now. I just ordered some gold wedges and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mollie always has her boys stylin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never was a fan of the girls line- I was always so jealous of how cute the boys stuff is. However, they have really picked things up this season- I am finding more and more that I love.

    ReplyDelete