Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Capture the Moment





Nope, I am not promoting Kodak, or how cute my son Griffin was at his 1 yr photos (see above) but you get the idea. I would be remiss if I didn't tell all of you about my friend Tammy Leathem and her blossoming photography business.


Tammy and I met through a mutual friend in Chicago back when we were all in our early 20's. Oh those were the days. Back when you could go out during a weeknight, put back a few too many, and still wake up and go to work the next day not feeling that bad......now I have one glass of wine with dinner and I'm yawning by 9pm. Oh how life has changed!


Anyway, a few years ago, Tammy decided to pursue her lifelong dream of becoming a photographer. Boy am I glad she did just that! Her website is Leathem Photography, and she takes pictures in all genres: weddings, babies, families, corporate events, sporting events, and even boudoir! She also doesn't just do Chicago. In the coming months, she's headed to Mexico, San Diego and Philly for people's weddings, and previously traveled to Copenhagen to photograph Obama for the news of Chicago's Olympic bid. For REAL!


Here are some great examples of Tammy's talent:


Wedding Photography






Babies!






Sports Photography....Go Bears!


Engagement Photography


And finally, Corporate Events



I guess what I'm trying to say here is that Tammy is a fabulous photographer. If you're in need of pictures of your family, new baby, wedding, whatever, she's your girl. And as I said, she travels....so to my friends in Madison - check her out! She has most of her recent work on her website, http://www.leathemphotography.com/, but you should also become a fan on Facebook of her page - there are TONS of pictures there too. Here's that link: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Chicago-IL/Leathem-Photography/87020544284?ref=ts



1 comment: