Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fashion Police - The Chicago Auto Show Files

A few weekends ago, my husband and I decided to take a day to ourselves.......no kids.  So we went downtown and got touristy and attended the Chicago Auto Show.  Let me tell you, it was a show alright, more like a TERRIBLE fashion show!  The BEST people watching ever, almost better than O'Hare. 
Furry Boots +  fanny pack. 
 Not usually what I put together in my head before getting dressed in the AM.



Kid on a Leash. 
There are MANY times I have felt like I needed a leash on G, but haven't gone there.


REAL fur jacket + matching fur hat + Timberland's. 
 Did this guy come straight out of P. Diddy's latest video?


Canadian Tuxedo. 
Keep in mind the high on this particular day was about 40 degrees.  This girl thought to herself, 'Jean Jacket or Jean Vest?  Hmmm...high is 40, definitely the vest.'



Snow bunny attire.
Oh these poor girls - they work for whatever automotive brand we were looking at..........is this to draw in the dudes?  Let's just hope they dislike their outfits as much as I did. 

 

2 comments:

  1. love the canadian tuxedo...HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrible!! I do work with a guy who wears denim on denim but it works for him.

    ReplyDelete