Friday, March 4, 2011

More Spring Must Haves......I'm all about J Crew

I literally could be on the J Crew website ALMOST as long as I could browse around on Shopbop

Here are some of my top picks right now....

Sperry Top Sider Boat Shoes in CORAL! I'm a sucker for this color........



If you know me, I LOVE a great hat.  This is the ultimate Classic Fedora - offered in tan, but I like the Beechwood.



A fabulous way to dress up your denim - the Spangled Stripe Sweater.  Definitely the Beechwood White colorway.



Always a mini-skirt girl, this one rocks!  The Lunette mini comes in navy too......which is my choice hands down.



Last but certainly not least, my stylish Mom picked out this striped henley tank for me for Valentines day....I loved it so much I got another!  All colors are cute but of course navy and olive tree are my <3's.  Thanks Mom!



Any of you have any favorites at the Crew right now??

2 comments:

  1. Can I have those mocs please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with coral right now, too, and J-crew has been hittin' it out of the ballpark for the past year or so. Smashing.

    ReplyDelete