Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Classic Studs

With a 9 month old constantly clawing at my necklaces and earrings, I have grown accustomed to wearing studs in my ears these days in place of my favorite hoops.  Therefore I am always on the lookout for something cute and different than the basic diamond (or CZ) or silver/gold stud.  

Inspired by Melanie from Scout who posted on Kate Spade's new 'Scout' bag a couple of weeks ago, I hopped on KateSpade.com and found some darling earrings I have to share......

Flower Patch Large Studs, $68

Sea Glass Earrings, $58

Metropolitan Pearls Dome Earrings, $125

Pineapple Grove Studs, $75


2 comments:

  1. Love the Metropolitan ones...too bad they are so pricey :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! My favorite has to be the Metropolitan Pearls!

    ReplyDelete